LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER (“SERVIER” or “We”), a company registered under the laws of France under number 085 480796 RCS Nanterre, having its registered offices at 50 rue Carnot – 92284 Suresnes – France, proposes the website Veinacademy.
What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the user testing area on specific pages on our site: space of Our Site: profession, email address.
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
Mandatory nature of data collection and consequences for failure to provide data: the data collected (in particular cookies) during browsing for the measurement of the Site audience and the use of online services are optional.
Please note that We do not provide services directly to children or proactively collect their personal information.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This may be because the data are necessary or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Used to make anonymous statistics about visits of Our Site.
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing.
- To contact you in order to schedule user testing interviews.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update, correct or delete your personal data; restrict or oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data by contacting the SERVIER Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: email@example.com
- or by mail, at the following address :
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 6 months
- Personal data collected for any other type of correspondence are kept for 13 months.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of the art of technology and the cost of implementation.
Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by SERVIER will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of SERVIER and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of SERVIER, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
The present policy is governed by French law, in respect both of the substantial rules and the formal rules. All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of Paris (France).
Any application of the rules of conflict of laws which restricts full application of French law is consequently excluded hereby. Consequently, French law applies to all Users which browse the website and which use all or part of its functions.